Continuous Disclosure & Regulatory Notices
- Effective 12 December 2017, IML has changed its external auditor from Pitcher Partners to PricewaterhouseCoopers. The change of auditor is due to requirements of IML’s new majority owner, Natixis Investment Management.
- The IML Application Form has been updated as at 4 November 2017
- Attribution Managed Investment Trust Regime Read more
- Natixis acquires majority stake in IML Read more
- Non-resident investors for tax purposes – Common Reporting Standard - New financial reporting rules have recently been enacted (effective 1 July 2017) that may require us to provide certain information to the ATO each year if you are a non-resident for tax purposes. These rules are known as the Common Reporting Standard or CRS. The new rules are intended to act as a deterrent to tax evasion in your country of residency. The type of information we may provide to the ATO includes your name, your taxpayer identification number in your country of residence, your investment balance and any payments received by you. The ATO will provide this information to the tax authority in your country of residence.